cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music player skipping?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Music player skipping?

I have noticed that the music player is skipping songs. I had thought this was going on before but I really noticed it lately when I loaded two new cds and realized there were songs I was never hearing played. They would play if I clicked on the specific song, or would play next if I clicked the song before them, but if I just let the player run, they don't play. This is happening regardless of whether I have the shuffle mode on or not.

I currently have shuffle off, I want the songs to play down the list, I have about 40 songs on that list, but the player seems to be in a loop of only playing about 30 of them, and yes I kept track one day while listening. It is happening with any list I play, not just mycurrent faves.

Anyone else notice this? Any fixes? It's getting annoying!

Thanks!

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Music player skipping?

Do they play if you include them in a playlist?

Journeyman

Re: Music player skipping?

They are playlists, and this happens with all my playlists. In this particular instance, I have a playlist for each seperate cd, then I have a playlist where I have them combined. It happens in all three. It also happens in my other playlists as well, regardless of how many songs are in them. I have a playlist with only 4 songs, it will only play 3 unless I click on the 4th to start it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat