cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My View On Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

My View On Sprint

Well I've been on this forum and nice minute and some seem to think my opinions and views on Sprint and Instinct are fanboyish. Thing is, I've taken the time to compare and contrast different cell phones and service providers. Do I do that from a computer and television advertisements or do I drag my tail into the stores and get hands on with the devices? I go and ask questions, I reasearch, and most importantly I read. Do you cats pay attention at all to the Instinct issue in Canada? I bet our Canadian friends up north wish their phone companies where as dedicated to Instinct as Sprint is. I commend Sprint cause the company could of done what people here accuse it of doing, which is nothing to make this phone better. But its obviously not true. Sprint has provided the updates, will open the platform, and have even redesigned the phone to make it more "sexy" a popular term for cell phones. In actuality, Sprint has done nothing but demonstrate that it cares about Instinct. Hell look at the forum your posting on!!! Sprint has dedicated a forum to one bloody phone...Yours!! When have they ever done that??? Once again all the dissing you cats give to Sprint is unjustified. You think Sprint is so bad??? Move to Canada and try their service providers. Heck move to AT&T and their horrible plans and coverage. You Sprint haters got it good and don't appreciate or realize it.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

(yawn)

Highlighted
Journeyman

@mlblack16 wrote:
(yawn)

Hey my dialogue may be yawn inducing but isn't nice that somebody (me) has provided a rebuttle to the silly "Sprint has abandoned us" threads.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh I see Sphinxy. You are getting all emotional because none of us are buying your little cheerleading routine. Geez, does Sprint make you wear the dress all the time in this relationship?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Who cares how hard they've tried to support the phone? I care about RESULTS, not effort, and I haven't seen very good results from Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

zzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzz.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'll admit, thought the potential for the Instinct probably will never be reached, it has come along way to the one they sold us back in June of 08...

Temp came into work with a Instinct with BH29 still on his phone, and wanted to know why mine was so responsive...checking his phone info, he's definately a few ticks behind and full of glitches...bad flashback, bad flashback....the more I look at his phone, the happier I am we even get updates...we had it rough for sure.

So, he's up to speed now, and couldn't be happier...

Maybe it's not just me, but whenpressing the fun and then web icon on the phone, anyone else getting the occasional dialer popping up out of the blue? I noticed it on his phone when accessing the navigation from the fun section, exiting, and pressing the web icon...remembered seeing this happen on my phone a few times

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat