cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My visual voicemail won't work...

Journeyman

My visual voicemail won't work...

My visual voicemail has not worked in months... I have to call my voicemail in order to receive anything... The visual voicemail is not collecting any of my voicemails... Customer service had me reset the settings. and remove the battery for 2 minutes. I can click in to visual voicemail, but no voicemails in there whatsoever... It is the latest version of visual voicemail, but hasn't worked in the last few versions... like it is a setting on my phone and not the software. thanks for any help

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: My visual voicemail won't work...

If you have already contacted customer care about this and the issue has not been resolved please take the phone to your local sprint repair store to be evaluated by a technician. You can locate the store nearest you using the store locator on sprint.com. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact me if you have any further questions

Journeyman

I have a problem with my visual voice mail. The notificat...

I have a problem with my visual voice mail. The notification comes up but when I try to play it back there is no volume about 75% of the time. Sometimes after I turn the phone off and on it might work..very erratic and very unreliable. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat