cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASCAR App ROCKS! TV Too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

NASCAR App ROCKS! TV Too!

Just wanted to say that I went to theDigital Lounge and upgraded the NASCAR App to make it work. I watched the Race last Weekend and the Stats on the App were right on. That was very cool but what REALLY blew me away was the ability to choose the in car radio from almost any driver. That was Sooooooooooo Coooooooool. Thanks Sprint! The TV is way better than MobiTV 2 on the BlackJack with ATnT also, Bigger, Doesn't Lag and way more channels. Also thanks for the coverage. I live on the outskirts and was glad to see on the coverage portion of the site that you are putting up a new tower soon across the street. Even without it in place yet the TV works great and I never drop a call. Both these things happened REGULARLY with ATnT and MobiTV 2 on my BlackJack 1 with Windows Mobile 6.

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: NASCAR App ROCKS! TV Too!

Glad your TV is working. I'm trying to watch the Duels(Thursday) on "Nascar on Speed" and it really sucks. Grainy, slow, and constantly locks up. After 3 mins or so it locks up and soft resets my phone. I've took the battery out and all. Nothing seems to help. I guess it has alot to do with my location. Not impressed with my service here.

Journeyman

Re: NASCAR App ROCKS! TV Too!

I was kicked off the daytona 500 about 10 times???

The Live leaderboard NEVER updated for the whole race???

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat