cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBC mobile

Journeyman

NBC mobile

I read this question in a thread that I can't find. Sometimes there are new threads within a posted thread. Anyway, I found this in www.NBC.com there is a place in the lower right bottom that talks about NBC mobile. http://www.nbc.com/Mobile/ I'm not sure if we can get it or not. Let us know.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: NBC mobile

Q: Is my carrier one that you support?

A: NBC.com mobile currently supports Alltel, AT&T Mobility (formally Cingular Wireless), Sprint/Nextel/Boost, T-Mobile®, Virgin Mobile, US Cellular "Dobson" and Verizon Wireless.

Q: How do I get to the NBC.com mobile website?

A: In order to go to our mobile website, you need to have a phone with an internet browser. On most phones, you can access the internet browser from your phone's menu and then text in the url, "m.nbc.com". Add m.nbc.com to your Bookmarks to save time.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

@mrsct wrote:
I read this question in a thread that I can't find. Sometimes there are new threads within a posted thread. Anyway, I found this in www.NBC.com there is a place in the lower right bottom that talks about NBC mobile. http://www.nbc.com/Mobile/ I'm not sure if we can get it or not. Let us know.

Not sure what exactly you mean by if we can get it or not. It's just a web based service. Go to m.nbc.com and get or do w/e you want from there. I'm actually watching Heroes episodes right now from it...the quality is awesome btw.

Journeyman

Thank you! That is just what I needed, just didn't know how to word it.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Fixed that for you.  Glad I could help...

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I get "HTTP Error 502: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed." Any idea as to why I'm getting this on my phone? Thanks in advance.

jimweda

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat