cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Mobile Live for Instinct?

Journeyman

NFL Mobile Live for Instinct?

So based from a recent Webinar by Sprint and the NFL I thought NFL Mobile Live would be available Sept. 1 for the Instinct. I still get a message it's not available for my phone. Have any Instinct owners successfully downloaded the application, not to be confused with NFL network TV channel?

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: NFL Mobile Live for Instinct?

Nope, just hit download and mine goes to a website that says I can put in my phone number and it will text me when available.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The regular season starts Thursday night. I would love to see the keyboard update but man I would be furious if NFL Mobile wasn't released by Thursday...September 4th, 2008 7:00PM EST. There is a part of me thinking that the keyboard fix may come on the same day and be related. Who knows though. All I know is that Nascar Cup Mobile is a great program and I expect the same and more from NFL Mobile.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I just got the NFL Mobile Application, I did not get it through the pre-installed version.

I went to Fun->Shopping->Applications->All->NFL Mobile Live.

I downloaded it and it was the actually application, and not the pre-installed one.

On the first opening it said there was going to be a update shortly, and there was not a whole lot of content.

Mostly saying to check back when the regular season starts.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@drummer2505 wrote:

Well I just got the NFL Mobile Application, I did not get it through the pre-installed version.

I went to Fun->Shopping->Applications->All->NFL Mobile Live.

I downloaded it and it was the actually application, and not the pre-installed one.

On the first opening it said there was going to be a update shortly, and there was not a whole lot of content.

Mostly saying to check back when the regular season starts.

Good call! It worked for me as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

just got the download..thanks!!

just got the download..thanks!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow! Thanks...I'm happy for today Go Colts!!!

*My only issue...Where is my text message telling me it is available!!! LOL. I know I signed up for it.

Come on Sprint! Get with your own program

Message Edited by gocoltz18 on 09-02-2008 01:14 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the info (i'm original poster). went through t...

Thanks for the info (i'm original poster). went through the fun page as well. How can a new version be needed upon launch...did Sprint test anything before release?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE WRONG TEAM UNDER 'MY TEAM' FOR THE NFL LIVE, I AM TRYING TO CHANGE IT, BUT EVERYTHING TELLS ME TO HIT THE RIGHT SOFT KEY FOR THE NFL LIVE MENU, BUT THE INSTINCT HAS NO RIGHT SOFT KEY! ANY HELP?? I APPRECIATE IT! THANKS!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

From the bottom icons go to "Alerts & Personalization" (icon has a picture of a whistle)

Scroll to the bottom of that list and touch "Choose Your Favorite Team"

The select the conference your team is in.

Then touch your team's icon.

That should do it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

(I am a dummy!) Worked like a charm! Thank you!

Highlighted
Journeyman

No problem! It's really not that obvious. Took me a while to find it as well. I stumbled on it once when I was trying to figure out how to stop ALL alerts from being sent to me. Still haven't figured that one out. It's not the best app, as far as being user friendly, but it's free. So I try not to complain... much.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat