Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Network - Audio Ahead of Video - Fix?

Journeyman

NFL Network - Audio Ahead of Video - Fix?

I bought this phone primarily so that I can watch the football games I'm missing. Here are my two main problems. First, the audio is ahead of the video. The say touchdown before I see it. Second, the picture has difficulty keeping up with the fast action. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Tags (4)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: NFL Network - Audio Ahead of Video - Fix?

I've only seen a couple of other people with this problem, myself included. I called tech support and they gave me a line about upgrading the servers, or somesuch, but couldn't tell me why my audio is out of sync when another phone's is. I'm thinking it's bad hardware, but I can't say for sure.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Look for my posts and I have 2 Video Improvement solutions.

1. Buffer fix

2. Proxy disabling.

You need you MSL code for both, and plenty of people are running this with at no bad side-effects.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had to undo the proxy disabling hack - still using the buffer hack though.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why did you undo it ?

What problems whas it causing ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Look for my posts and I have 2 Video Improvement solutions.

1. Buffer fix

2. Proxy disabling.

I've done both of these, I haven't noticed a difference at all with Sprint TV and it did not resolve the NFL audio issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

<blockquote><hr>sweet greggo wrote:<br><p>Look for my posts and I have 2 Video Improvement solutions.</p><p>1. Buffer fix</p><p>2. Proxy disabling.</p><hr><br>I've done both of these, I haven't noticed a difference at all with Sprint TV and it did not resolve the NFL audio issue.<hr></blockquote><p></p><p>Sorry to hear it. :(</p><p></p><p>Good luck.</p>

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat