cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Network - Audio Ahead of Video - Fix?

Journeyman

NFL Network - Audio Ahead of Video - Fix?

I bought this phone primarily so that I can watch the football games I'm missing. Here are my two main problems. First, the audio is ahead of the video. The say touchdown before I see it. Second, the picture has difficulty keeping up with the fast action. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Tags (4)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: NFL Network - Audio Ahead of Video - Fix?

I've only seen a couple of other people with this problem, myself included. I called tech support and they gave me a line about upgrading the servers, or somesuch, but couldn't tell me why my audio is out of sync when another phone's is. I'm thinking it's bad hardware, but I can't say for sure.

Journeyman

Look for my posts and I have 2 Video Improvement solutions.

1. Buffer fix

2. Proxy disabling.

You need you MSL code for both, and plenty of people are running this with at no bad side-effects.

Journeyman

I had to undo the proxy disabling hack - still using the buffer hack though.

Journeyman

Why did you undo it ?

What problems whas it causing ?

Journeyman

Look for my posts and I have 2 Video Improvement solutions.

1. Buffer fix

2. Proxy disabling.

I've done both of these, I haven't noticed a difference at all with Sprint TV and it did not resolve the NFL audio issue.

Journeyman

<blockquote><hr>sweet greggo wrote:<br><p>Look for my posts and I have 2 Video Improvement solutions.</p><p>1. Buffer fix</p><p>2. Proxy disabling.</p><hr><br>I've done both of these, I haven't noticed a difference at all with Sprint TV and it did not resolve the NFL audio issue.<hr></blockquote><p></p><p>Sorry to hear it. :(</p><p></p><p>Good luck.</p>

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat