cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nav 2.1.0.21

Journeyman

Nav 2.1.0.21

So I guess mine is not updated yet? I have been using the Nav all weekend too. I thought these were over the air and when you started the app then it would update and signal you of the update. The only update I received was the voicemail.

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Nav 2.1.0.21

I don't think anyone has gotten it yet - mine is the same as yours. Patience is a virtue

Journeyman

Re: Nav 2.1.0.21

@kristin11 wrote:
So I guess mine is not updated yet? I have been using the Nav all weekend too.

Why would you want to update Nav and get more bugs than what it fixes?

Lots of new bugs are being introduced with the latest updates. Why catch the early worms?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why put up with this anymore? lol . . . I don't know, I g...

Why put up with this anymore? lol . . . I don't know, I guess maybe I am looking for a positive in this whole mess. Had I not been sucked into believing an update would make things better I would have just gone back to my HTC Touch that woeked just beautifully!

Journeyman

Re: Why put up with this anymore? lol . . . I don't know, I g...

I'm also with the same Navigation version and have no problems with the app. It's working just fine as is and bug free.

Journeyman

I like the whole setup and interface of the nav, and in theory i think it's the best navigation system on a phone you can buy. The only issue that I hope an update could fix, is that the gps seems very confused when I first input a destination. No matter what, even if i'm moving in the right direction, it tells me to make a u-turn and sometimes, the street that it directs me to make a u-turn at doesn't even exist. After a few seconds of driving it redirects and gets things on track, but it's always very confusing at first, and my garmin nuvi 3 has never really had this problem. If they could fix this, as well as having the reaction time fixed when I get off route, i wouldn't even need my garmin anymore (which i love).

Journeyman

I have never had Telenav tell me to make a U turn, if I pass a street it redoes the map and tells me to make tuens on streets to correct destination.

Journeyman

hmmm, where are you from? I know a lot of states don't allow U-turns as frequently as California.

Journeyman

Sometimes the directions can be confusing depending on how you're pointed relative to your destination when you start the software up. For instance, the other day when I turned it on, I just happened to be facing the right way with a direct shot down a street a few miles to my destination. It was telling me to make a u-turn. I thought it meant right away and got confused, but what it really meant was that I should drive forward and at my destination, make a u-turn. I assume due to a divider curb in the way, but it looked like they had recently cut a break in the divider so no u-turn was nessasary and I turned left directly into my destination instead.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat