cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to download media manager

Highlighted
Journeyman

Need to download media manager

I am unable to find the media manager or any software for the first Instinct. Since the new web site, it looks like older stuff has been deleted. It is very hard to find anything on the "new" web site unless I am trying to purchase new items or service. Drop those links in the support area. I feel loyal to a company that remains loyal to me and my needs.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'd like to second this comment. I am continually frustrated that I can't find this software to download anymore. I need to reinstall it and I can't download it....and the Instinct has been removed from available phones, only the USB driver for the s30 shows up now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Found an old link...hope it works for you

http://www4.sprint.com/pcsbusiness/downloads/SPMM-DL-Instinct-Bld82-001.exe

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think I understand now why they always want you to "upgrade" your phone.  Its a damn shame that not 2 years later the M800 isn't even listed on Sprint.com.  The fact that you can't search for "Sprint Media Manager Download" and find it is even more ridiculous.  Thanks for the link, it works!!

Message was edited by: shelleybug22

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you so much for the help!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still doesnt work for windows 7. Even linux supports my phone. SHAME ON YOU SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes ... I spent all of last night, and a few hours today trying to find the download manager.  Very frustrating!!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat