cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Flickr shortcut added to Fun

Highlighted
Patron

New Flickr shortcut added to Fun

Glad to see a new Flickr shortcut added to Fun menu, however is there going to be a Twitter shortcut added? Also, small point of contention, however since MR5 the YouTube icon is still displaying oddly...seems like a simple fix.

19 REPLIES 19
Master

Re: New Flickr shortcut added to Fun

Odd, I went to "Fun" "+" and I get

"We're sorry, The Sprint Picture Mail site is temporary unavailable due to routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience, Please come back soon."

Patron

That is odd. Did you update your date profile or do a res...

That is odd. Did you update your date profile or do a reset beforehand?

Master

Re: That is odd. Did you update your date profile or do a res...

Nope, I just get the pop up, And it didn't wan't to go away either, No matter what button I taped after that kept poping up, Even from the main screen. Go to Fun and choose online albums and the same disclosure is posted on the online site.

Journeyman

I'm getting the same message about routine maintenance. I went through and tried to update the software, data profile, and PRL, and rebooted the phone before looking for Flickr.

Journeyman

I get nothing. No error, no pop up, no new icon... nada.

Journeyman

nothing new here either but maintenance popup

Journeyman

Hey, I got it, thanks!

Patron

Those who are not seeing the new Flickr shortcut, make su...

Those who are not seeing the new Flickr shortcut, make sure to update your data profile or do a reset, if you have not already. This should update your phone with the new addition under the + in Fun.

Journeyman

Re: Those who are not seeing the new Flickr shortcut, make su...

When you say to do a reset, do you mean selecting 'Reset' from the Settings menu? Won't this do away with any changes I've made to the phone?

Journeyman

I had to do a reset to finally get the "maintenence" popup. I shouldn't have to reset the phone just to prime it to update.

I swear I'm gonna start calling this phone "Corky". It's got the IQ of a peanut.

Journeyman

@rwilliams wrote:
When you say to do a reset, do you mean selecting 'Reset' from the Settings menu? Won't this do away with any changes I've made to the phone?

No, your data will be fine. It takes a lot more than that to wipe your phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat