cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Interface App

Journeyman

New Interface App

Anyone look at the app at snaptu.com. Looks nice.

11 REPLIES 11
Wizard

Re: New Interface App

Great post!!! It works great. It has an interface for google cal that allows you to add events to secondary calendars. AND a place to send feedback and suggestions. very slick look too.

Journeyman

Call me over cautious or anything you want, but does anyone know whether this app is from a trusted source? I'm often suspicious of .com giving "free" things. They are a business and need to make money.

Wizard

it runs advertisements on some of the apps, I have noticed and thus would pay the bills. the only downside is that it is British with a London focus. It seems quite elaborate for a scam....

Journeyman

neat!

Journeyman

Even if the app focuses on the UK, the concept and how nice the software works is great.

Journeyman

i sent the a suggestion asking to make an america based version of the app.

you guys should too.

app works flawless and great, even looks nice.

Journeyman

This app is AMAZING. Every Instinct owner should download it. I cannot stress that enough. It makes the phone SO much more useful. Now I can see and actually EDIT multiple calendar info for Google Calendar. NICE!!! And the many news sources are welcomed over the limited handmark pocket express offerings that come with the Instinct. Also, the facebook app is pretty cool. Loads up pictures QUICK and they are good quality images too. I'll be putting even more of my photos there now.

Some improvements I wouldmakewould be to add a flickr app (since they have a picassa one already), and to add support for U.S. transit systems and sports etc. Perhaps throw in myspace as well. Maybe a music service. But what it's got going for it already is pretty darn good. Even the weather module is sweet looking!

If you haven't downloaded this program to your Instinct yet, go do it. NOW! You'll be much happier.

Journeyman

Dangit!! I have the text with download link but when I click on it, nothing will download What am I doing wrong??

Highlighted
Journeyman

i found a very interesting interview with a guy from snaptu here is the link http//www.socialtimes.com/2009/01/snaptu-interview/ check it out!!!!

Journeyman

he even mention the instinct!!!! nice!!!

Journeyman

@mlblack16 wrote:
Dangit!! I have the text with download link but when I click on it, nothing will download What am I doing wrong??

I had same problem..but this worked for me > open your Web browser and navigate to http://m.snaptu.com.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat