cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No alerts for my calendar appointments

Journeyman

No alerts for my calendar appointments

This is a hard one to swallow. I mean why have a calendar? Is it working for anyone?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

This issue is highly annoying!!! I can't tell you how muc...

This issue is highly annoying!!! I can't tell you how much I hate realizing an appointment was missed! Seriously though how could there not be alerts? Who wouldn't think to put that in there? I don't religiously look at my calendar so an alert would be great thanks.......

Journeyman

Re: This issue is highly annoying!!! I can't tell you how muc...

My wife put her Dr appointment in her Instinct and said no need to put on your Mogul. I am glad I did she was real pissed her phone did not alert

Journeyman

Re: No alerts for my calendar appointments

You are right. I work in a service center and a customer brought that to our attention. Does not seem to be a fix at this time.

Wizard

@kaje62 wrote:
This is a hard one to swallow. I mean why have a calendar? Is it working for anyone?

The only alert that works on the calendar is when you set the alarm to ring "On Time". I've had started using Google Calendar, but after a few days, all Google pages that require a log in crash the web browser. Now I am using Yahoo Calendar. So far no browser crashes and the alerts are sent to me as text messages.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Correct - alerts for appointments only work when set for 'at the time' - not 10 minutes, not 20 minutes, only 'at the time'.

It is a known defect and is being tracked; I don't have any updated information about when a fix will be available.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

If you want an early reminder you can use the clock/alarm - but then you don't get text to remind you what to do.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat