cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nobody's buying my instinct :(

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nobody's buying my instinct :(

Instinct with no scratches whatsoever, 3 BRAND NEW boxwave clear touch anti glare screen protectors (still in their packaging) a car charger, 2 rubber cases, and all the accessories that came with the phone CAN'T EVEN GET A BID FOR 225.

I guess people are wising up to this thing and passing on it on ebay (especially with the other samsung candy bar phones on better proviors.)

What do you guys feel your phones are worth? If you needed to scrap some cash together, what would you sell yours for?

9 REPLIES 9
Patron

Re: Nobody's buying my instinct :(

If I could activate my iPhone at Sprint, with all honesty I would sell my Instinct for $200...It's just a "good looking" phone with some cool apps...and some bugs...

Master

I've seen them for free, $29.99, $49.99, $99.99. All over. Wirefly, Newegg etc. For brand new ones.

Journeyman

I sold mine for $200 a few weeks after I bought it.

Journeyman

I feel it would be morally unethical for me to sell this phone, knowing how buggy itwill be for it's user...but that's just one opinion. I won't even give it away...probably just throw it in a drawer when it's all said and over with...

As a reminder to me that when something sounds to good to be true...it is...My Smartphone, lol...yeah, right...

Sold on Advertising alone....never again.

Message Edited by goygacon on 12-07-2008 12:17 PM

Journeyman

From what I've seen, the only Instincts moving now on eBay for that much are NIB. Most cell phone savvy people either know the hotter Samsung phones are out or know to avoid the Instinct. Be like Jon Lovitz and... "Lower Your Standards."

Journeyman

I bought mine brand-new for $200 with no contract last we...

I bought mine brand-new for $200 with no contract last week. Sorry to say it, but you are asking too much. I would guess that a good price for a used Instinct, regardless of how great condition it is in, would be around $150-$175.

Journeyman

To add to my last post, used Touch Diamonds are being sol...

To add to my last post, used Touch Diamonds are being sold in the $225 range used on Ebay, and those are more expensive, and substantially newer than the Instinct.

Journeyman

Re: To add to my last post, used Touch Diamonds are being sol...

Yeah, I've seen some used, "almost new" Instincts go for 125 lately, but the listings are pretty simple and not dressed up whatsoever. Dropping like flies...

Journeyman

Re: I bought mine brand-new for $200 with no contract last we...

@wildrage wrote:
I bought mine brand-new for $200 with no contract last week.

That sucks. I'm sorry.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat