cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTAGE!!!!??? Will?

Highlighted
Journeyman

OUTAGE!!!!??? Will?

Ok I live in the Ohio area which would be right by Cleveland and I have been on hold for about an hour and my phone is not working. When I try and make a call it says " We are unable to compete your call please try again later message 12 " Is there an outage somewhere anyone else having problems with this??? I have my account paid that's not the problem 😞 Anyone else getting this?

Also they have done that ##number# but still nothing 😞

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: OUTAGE!!!!??? Will?

There error #12 sounds like you are being kicked off of a Sprint Airave device. Do you live in an apartment/condo/townhome that you could physically be near someone running one? Can you walk out side and get a call to go through? They cover approx 5000 sq feet. Try that and see what happens.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh ok Well I just got one yesterday and set it up. I have my phone listed under it as well. I am getting full reception with my instinct on it but when someone calls I answer and the call goes from full reception to zero bars.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would say to unrestrict the device and that should fix the problem. It is a known issue with them that it is supposed to bounce someone that is not granted access off to the cell tower, however it doesn't they get that error message instead. I had to do that to mine, since if any of my friends who are on Sprint were over in my house their cell phone would be rendered useless, including making emergency calls.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you that was the problem I went on the site and my number was not there for some reason. It was there last night oh well thank you again I am glad I have it fixed

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do you do that?

How do you do that?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How do you do that?

@dgregg wrote:
How do you do that?

Are you asking how to you setup the Airave? If so once you activate the Airave you will have an option to configure it on your Sprint.com web signon.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat