cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OWA - S7300 Error Message

Journeyman

OWA - S7300 Error Message

I am getting a S7300 error message when I try to setup OWA with Exchange. Has anyone else had this problem?

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: OWA - S7300 Error Message

I just got an instinct and I'm trying to setup my works webmail through OWA and I'm getting this same error. Any idea what the problem is?

I can connect the secure server via the web. I have inputted the https://server into the phone with my correct username and password.

I get the S7300 message:

Notice

A problem has occurred on the server. Please try again later. (S7300)

Journeyman

Sprint tech support is horrible and has no idea what the error is, even when looking it up in their system. Not helpfull at all and basically a waste of time.

Journeyman

As simple as it sounds, try just turning the phone off and back on again when you get that error. It worked for me the only two times I got it.

Also, just so you know, I have noticed that, in general, when many are getting this error setting up their email, it is a user error in how they set it up. I am a former tech & network guy, and I made a pretty simple mistake when I first set mine up too. So, basically, just verify that you input all of your information correctly.

Journeyman

Yes, a power cycle did not clear the problem. I have verified all input information and tried many different ways to do the input.

Journeyman

I get the same error, mt IT support validated my set up (...

I get the same error, mt IT support validated my set up (even though they don"t support the phone) and I went through Srpint CS and powered down and removed battery etc etc and was finally told the service was down in my area.....

Journeyman

Re: I get the same error, mt IT support validated my set up (...

Service was down in your area on the Sprint side?

Im getting a different error now (friendlier) since the email update from Sprint, but I still cannot connect.

Sprint Product Ambassador

This appears to be caused by something in the email account information and / or a server problem on the email servers.  Not sure how to clear it.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I don't use OWA and have no way to test, so am speaking way out of school here. I remember reading a post (here or another instinct forum) where someone had to use the actual IP rather than a domain name to get this to work. If that is the case, the issue may lie with DNS. Just a thought.

Message Edited by redeyes on 08-22-2008 08:32 AM

Journeyman

I just got a new instinct phone and I got the s7300 error trying to setup my account. I found in my case if I had a specialized character in my password such as the !,*, $ I would gett this error and would eventaully lock out my account. When I reset my password without any specialized characters I was able to set up the account. I believe that Samsung/Sprint needs to fix this problem for security purposes. I will continue to test.

Journeyman

I'm now getting the S7300 error as well, I was previously...

I'm now getting the S7300 error as well, I was previously able to connect via OWA. Tech support has been unable to help, and the in-store support was unable to help as well. So, no more OWA???

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat