cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Calendar Import for Instinct

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outlook Calendar Import for Instinct

Does anyone know of a way to import anything other than Contacts from Outlook into the Instinct? In particular, I'd like to be able to sync up my calendar.

Tags (3)
12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Re: Outlook Calendar Import for Instinct

I do apologize however, only the contacts can be imported from Outlook onto the Instinct. 

Journeyman

I cannot believe that Sprint and Samsung have touted a ph...

I cannot believe that Sprint and Samsung have touted a phone that has such a useless calendar! While I should have researched each detail, one would assume that a phone that will sync Outlook contacts would surely sync the calendar as well. How hard can it be? I guess I should have bought an I Phone. In today's world, having your calendar is rather IMPORTANT....Sprint needs to wake up!!!!!

Journeyman

Re: I cannot believe that Sprint and Samsung have touted a ph...

Of course, the handy-dandy sales guy assured that there was complete sync compatibility with Outlook!

Journeyman

I just received my Instinct activated after they sent me...

I just received my Instinct activated after they sent me someone else's phone and it could not be activated for 3 days and now I find out it cannot sync with Outlook Calendar, ugh! Fortunately I still have a couple of weeks left that I can return it, and pick up the i-phone if there is no resolution to the calendar problem.

Journeyman EJS
Journeyman

Are there any future plans to enable this feature? Comple...

Are there any future plans to enable this feature? Completely agree with Spanky11. No one purchases just a cell pohne anymore...

Journeyman

Re: Outlook Calendar Import for Instinct

Journeyman

I totally agree. How can there be no Outlook calendar syn...

I totally agree. How can there be no Outlook calendar sync??? That is such a core feature. When will an update be released tha fixes this huge oversight?

Journeyman

I have 23 days left to return my Instinct and if there is...

I have 23 days left to return my Instinct and if there is no solution to this Outlook Calender problem i'm going to return my phone and get an i-phone with at&t. I've been with sprint for 5 years now and I wouldn't be sad to leave if this isn't taken cared of!!!

Journeyman

Re: I have 23 days left to return my Instinct and if there is...

@3476451583 wrote:
I have 23 days left to return my Instinct and if there is no solution to this Outlook Calender problem i'm going to return my phone and get an i-phone with at&t. I've been with sprint for 5 years now and I wouldn't be sad to leave if this isn't taken cared of!!!

There has never been any promise by Sprint to offer this, since this is not a PDA phone. In fact, they came right out and said it is not coming. Some others on this board have returned theirs to get into a different phone for this reason. The rest of us are just hoping for some other apps that will offer other calendar functionalities now. I can pretty well assure you that you won't get this fix in your timeframe, and probably not at all. You can search some earlier threads for more discussion on it, if you like. I opted for Gmail's calendar, and it works pretty nicely on the phone for me.

Journeyman

Re: I have 23 days left to return my Instinct and if there is...

guess we won't be seeing an Instinct Vs. iPhone video about calendar sync anytime soon eh heh!

Journeyman

I totally agree. How can there be no Outlook calendar syn...

I totally agree. How can there be no Outlook calendar sync??? That is such a core feature. When will an update be released tha fixes this huge oversight?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat