cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outlook

I see that they are planning on a release to sync with outlook exchange... what if you don't use exchange and just use outlook on your personal computer... will that sync?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Where do you see this discussion at? I am very interested...

Where do you see this discussion at? I am very interested in this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Outlook

@hannahsdadtx wrote:

I see that they are planning on a release to sync with outlook exchange... what if you don't use exchange and just use outlook on your personal computer... will that sync?

Well, it's not a supported configuration. So you didnt hear it from me, but...........

If you press OWA on the Instinct, then select No for outlook web access on the next screen. It will prompt you to download the desktop connector. You can select Exchange Server in the configuration on the desktop connector and if you dont use an exchange server then it will pull from your local outlook client. However, I wouldnt rely on push functionality... but it will pull your mail with a manual sync.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It says here about mail, but what about Outlook's contact...

It says here about mail, but what about Outlook's contacts and schedule? In other words, does the Instinct synchronizes with Outlook? or only its own software?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat