cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Owners: How is the TV and video quality?

Highlighted
Patron

Owners: How is the TV and video quality?

How is the picture and sound quality? I've read that it's good and that it's a little jerky and 2G-like. What's the load time like?

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

My old phone was the Upstage II and the quality on the In...

My old phone was the Upstage II and the quality on the Instinct is much better. There are moments when it jerks a bit but for the most part its good. NFL Network Channel has me in heaven as well.

Journeyman

Re: Owners: How is the TV and video quality?

So far I've only tried ABC News. It was very good and stable.

I have seen Discovery and its great!

I have seen Discovery and its great!

Journeyman

I have never tried TV but full YouTube on my old PPC-6700...

I have never tried TV but full YouTube on my old PPC-6700 was much better quality. I tried TV on Instinct and it is a lot more pixelated and fuzzy. And audio and video are out of sync frequently (5 bars signal). I guess that is due to compression...

Journeyman

I'm in Boston. I was hoping that Sprint TV would come in...

I'm in Boston. I was hoping that Sprint TV would come in with more clarity than on my Samsung M610. Alas, even with all bars I get a choppy, fuzzy pixelated mess. And as you mentioned, audio and video often out of sync. Sometimes just audio and no video. HONESTLY - the M610 did better!

Journeyman

The quality is a function of your connection strength. I...

The quality is a function of your connection strength. I live on the fringes (2-3 bars)and get very pixelated TV at home. At work I'm in a strong signal (all bars) area and all the TV channels look great.

Journeyman

I've added some of my own videos to the SD card, and they...

I've added some of my own videos to the SD card, and they play back with incredible clarity. Most impressive. TV is a bit touch-and-go. Sometimes web-quality, but very serviceable.

Journeyman

I ordered a movie from sprint tv on demand and the pictur...

I ordered a movie from sprint tv on demand and the picture quality was very pixelly the sound was hit and miss. Sometimes it would be good and sometimes it jumped. Sprint Tv though had a good picture though it lagged behind the actually show and paused frequently.

Journeyman

My favorite is Comedy Central LIve... it is very addicting.

My favorite is Comedy Central LIve... it is very addicting.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat