of the Instinct Pandora Mobile application, once I have an update from
our engineering team.

Thanks for your patience while we work toward a repair and hope to have
updated information for you in the next few days... - Paula / Pandora
Listener Support

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Journeyman

Good info, I stated in another thread that it will likely be Pandora not Sprint to fix the problem, yet posters went on their normal disrespect Sprint tirade. Pandora may turn out better as a result.

Message Edited by Sphinx on 06-12-2009 09:28 AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is the one who broke it, that's why I blame sprint,but thanks to pandora in advance

Highlighted
Journeyman

It was already broke with poor sound. Because of Sprint we may end up with a better Pandora application. Remind yourself to thank Sprint for forcing Pandora to fix their app.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sphinx wrote:
Good info, I stated in another thread that it will likely be Pandora not Sprint to fix the problem, yet posters went on their normal disrespect Sprint tirade. Pandora may turn out better as a result.
Message Edited by Sphinx on 06-12-2009 09:28 AM

That was about the same response when I emailed Pandora myself. That was after a Sprint Tech said it was a 3rd party issue.

Sphinx, At what point and timewill Sprint standup and take responsibility? Regardless of 3rd party or not, it's being pushed by Sprint. Maybe because I work in a different field, I'm not understanding. Because where I work,regardless of who made it people will see that it came from my company. So Sprint should go to these 3rd parties and say:

1. You're making us look bad. You need to get your stuff together and PDQ.

Or

2. Hey guys(3rd party), We're pushing out something new and it might mess your software up. We're going to need you standing by just incase.

Yes I know Will, Sarah, MelV, and whoevercan only do so much. AndI really doappreciate that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sphinx wrote:
It was already broke with poor sound. Because of Sprint we may end up with a better Pandora application. Remind yourself to thank Sprint for forcing Pandora to fix their app.
Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sphinx wrote:

Or - they'll just continue to ignore it as they have so far.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sphinx wrote:

Funny you should say that, I was listening to Pandora right before the update, and it sounded just fine. And thanks for the big heads-up on who has to fix it captain obvious . Glad to see Pandora isn't sitting around doing nothing..
Message Edited by goygacon on 06-12-2009 01:30 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

So all of a sudden Pandora has great sound!! Yeah right, say whatever to pad your anti-Sprint argument. Everyone knows Pandora ia barely heard through earphones. Hopefully we'll get an all new version

Highlighted
Journeyman

In all seriousness, the application didn't work that fantastically but either way, this is not Sprint's fault nor can they be blammed. Hypothetically there could be 100's of apps for the Instinct by now and it wouldn't be Sprint's fault if one of them stopped worked due to an update.

They do their best to ensure their partners are aware of changes but the end result is that Pandora develops and manages the application for our phone, if it breaks, it is their responsibility to resolve the issues.

Sprint is helpful by working with Pandora to resolve the problem and like the previous users stated, hopefully it will be resolved soon and possibly better. My thoughts are that it is a certification/signed issue or related problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also blame sprint, pandora had problems that could have been fixed but, they turned a deaf ear to it many months ago.

Highlighted
Journeyman

<blockquote><hr>Sphinx wrote:<br>So all of a sudden Pandora has great sound!! Yeah right, say whatever to pad your anti-Sprint argument. Everyone knows Pandora ia barely heard through earphones. Hopefully we'll get an all new version<hr></blockquote><p>Yep, sounded just fine...even had it where it would run in the backround while I surfed the web...Wha? As far as your comment of Anti-Sprint, shhhhhhhhh....better not to speak as to show your ignorance even more. I pay my Sprint bill. If I got something to say that you don't like, then You pay my bill, and I'll gladly shut up... :P</p>

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat