cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Update

Journeyman

Pandora Update

Download and overwrite your current version.....
Thanks Pandora!!!!!!

9 REPLIES 9
Wizard

Re: Pandora Update

thanks.  better looking apps, but still no better headset volume.

Journeyman

Looks alot more like the rest of the Instinct UI. Volume is somewhat louder on speaker, using the samsung headphones, and connecting heaphones jack to speaker system. ....Volume coming out of heaphones jack is still too low to be that usefull to a sound system, in my opinion. Can't complain about free, though. Can anyone who pays for Pandora confirm the volume coming out of the headphones jack being too low?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, good call. LOVING the new layout of it.

Journeyman

Screen shot of the new Pandora Layout for those wondering

faceofPandora.jpg

Title of the song fits the quality in my opinion.

Journeyman

I am definitely liking this version more. Anyone know if this is working with the HD as well now?

Journeyman

only issue i see is that it won't play when the screen locks. it stops the song and when you unlock it, it starts a new song. otherwise, its cool

Journeyman

Is this for the Palm Pre too?

Journeyman

Yes, there is one for the Palm Pre. Please post questions in the Pre forum, in the future.

...Back to Pandora Update on the M800, express version:

1. Layout looks much more like the rest of the Instinct.
  2. Volume slightly louder through speaker and headphones jack
  3. Volume out of heaphones jack still  way to low to connect to a sound system.
    • A pandora representative said that this is a limitation of the OS (what a suprise!).
  4. No audio, once you lock your phone.
  5. Can no longer view previous songs (can only see info for current song).
  6. If you recieve a call, you can not hear the caller and must call back (after exiting)
    • Pandora seems to act funny, after somone calls.
Journeyman

"No audio, once you lock your phone."

So, this is a good thing?  I'm trying to think of why it would be good, before I do the upgrade.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat