cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalize Contacts

Journeyman

Personalize Contacts

Is there any way that you can adjust the phone settings to allow only specific group of contacts to be able to contact you? Eg: on my old phone I had 3 contacts set to "allowed" which meant that they can contact me whenever. And all the other contacts were "blocked" so if they called, they went straight to voicemail. I had my phone set up in this way so that these 3 contacts are allowed to contact me if I am in a meeting and there is an emergency. I have explored all there is about the Instinct but can't seem to find this option. Is there any way to do it or is it just no possible with this device?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Has far has I can tell you may be out of luck with that o...

Has far has I can tell you may be out of luck with that option?

Journeyman

What phone did you have that had that option?

What phone did you have that had that option?

Master

The KRZR and RZR phones had a similar option, block all c...

The KRZR and RZR phones had a similar option, block all calls unless they are in your contacts. I'd like that back.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat