cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition for making 3 Way Calling options to disconnect

Highlighted
Journeyman

Petition for making 3 Way Calling options to disconnect

This petition is a request to Sprint, by the consumers, to expedite changes to the Instinct handset to bring more option to 3 way calling. Requsting options to disconnect from a person without ending the entire call. Option to start a new call after previous call has been disconnected while still connected to first person. Option to mute either party on 3 way call.

I feel this is a major issueand thats why I am posting this petition.

Please sign this petition by replying with the word "agreed" in this thread. Please do not reply to this thread more than once. Any additional comments can be made in a separate thread.

18 REPLIES 18
Journeyman

Re: Petition for making 3 Way Calling options to disconnect

agreed

Journeyman

agreed

Journeyman

agreed

agreed

Journeyman

Agreed

Journeyman

AGREE

Journeyman

agreed

agreed

Sprint Product Ambassador

I'm sorry, but this isn't going to happen.  There are network components that cannot enable this.  I had it explained to me, but I didn't understand it.

I realize this is frustrating - I had the same issue with the Palm phones and the Instinct.

Sorry . . . 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

agreed

Journeyman

agree...I use 3way on a regular basis, doing conference c...

agree...I use 3way on a regular basis, doing conference calls from the road.

Journeyman

Re: agree...I use 3way on a regular basis, doing conference c...

So let me get this straight. They gives us the 3 way option, but no way to disconnected, unless both calls are disconnected? I thought I was doing something wrong.. I hate this phone more and more with each passing day.

Journeyman

Re: agree...I use 3way on a regular basis, doing conference c...

Will already said there's no way it's even possible, so I think it's useless to keep agreeing.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat