cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition to make the "Samsung Instinct Developer Contest Petition" a sticky

Journeyman

Petition to make the "Samsung Instinct Developer Contest Petition" a sticky

Petition to make the "Samsung Instinct Developer Contest Petition" a sticky. Reply with agree.

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Petition to make the "Samsung Instinct Developer Contest Petition" a sticky

Agree

Journeyman

Agree... why is this being ignored by Sprint? Do they think we'll all just forget about it?

Journeyman

YES. I believe they do. I browsed through some of the apps for the iphone a minute ago. It makes me sick to my stomach. I feel like I've been scammed out of my money. Cheated even. Thats a horrible feeling. I've been hussled.

Journeyman

Yeah, I think we've all been MORE than patient. Will or Sarah, or anyone out there, don't you think we deserve a little more information? Or are we truly being hustled? I won't hold my breath waiting for a response... seems you've all suddenly been given a gag order. Just when things were starting to get better, Sprint management decides to completely stop the flow of information. Nice, Sprint, real nice.

Journeyman

Has anyone tried to contact CEO/Dan about this?

Journeyman

I was just looking at iphone again. They have something called orb tv, which is free streaming TV, uses the built in h.234 chip, and I watched a live demo of it on youtube - absolutely perfect reception. All you have to do is jailbreak your iphone, which apparently is as easy as pie.

I'm going to get an iphone for Christmas I think. I'm set. I'm going to have to pay the stupid 200 dollar ETF no matter what so I may as well wait it out a little longer. The iphone will always be there, but hopefully the instinct's issues won't.

Journeyman

@iStink wrote:

I was just looking at iphone again. They have something called orb tv, which is free streaming TV, uses the built in h.234 chip, and I watched a live demo of it on youtube - absolutely perfect reception. All you have to do is jailbreak your iphone, which apparently is as easy as pie.

I'm going to get an iphone for Christmas I think. I'm set. I'm going to have to pay the stupid 200 dollar ETF no matter what so I may as well wait it out a little longer. The iphone will always be there, but hopefully the instinct's issues won't.

You can use Orb with the Instinct. There are many threads on the various Instinct forums explaining how to set everything up.

Journeyman

As much as I agree... it's absolutely pointless! Look at our last big petetion. 2 months later and we are no closer to a keyboard fix than we were. It's still slated for a year end release. They didn't adjust any time tables to speed any process up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat