Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone shutting off and going to voice mail

Journeyman

Phone shutting off and going to voice mail

Hello, I need help - it appears that after a short time idle my phone will shut off and my calls will go directly to voice mail. Is there a setting that anyone knows that will keep my phone on until I turn it off?? What am I missing?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I am having this same problem! It's so frustrating! If anyone could help I would REALLY appreciate it!

Journeyman

This happened to me yesterday but I thought I must have accidently turned it off SINCE THE SAME BUTTON IS USED TO PUT IT IN SLEEP AS TURN IT OFF!!! Who knows?? I know I accidently turn it off quite often but most of the time I see that I did it and turn it back on.

Journeyman

If you go into your settings, you can at least enable or turn on the start up / shut down tone so that way you might have some notification of it turning off.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat