cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Mail Bug/Problem on the Instinct HD

Highlighted
Journeyman

Picture Mail Bug/Problem on the Instinct HD

Soft-reset, restart ( battery pull ), update profile, delete and retry....

Been trying to send a pic to a couple of Sprint Phones for the last 12 hours and all I get is  "Failed " network problem...

Is there currently a network problem with sending pics?

Would make sense, could one of you Sprint reps please check on this for me please?

Maybe an estimated time when this will be fixed so I can send these, I'm getting burnt out here...

Any other phones out there having any issues with this?

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Picture Mail Bug/Problem on the Instinct HD

Checking on this with product.

Journeyman

Can your device (as provisioned) access web via the browser with no errors?.

Journeyman

Access to the web?, yes...

No errors going to the web.

Journeyman

We checked another Instinct and it worked fine. Product is not aware of any general issues with Picture Mail and the Instinct. Have you recently upgraded your device to the Instinct HD? And....are you seeing a "Sent "Failed" or a generic Fail?

Journeyman

Can you send me a PM with your phone number and MDN so I can have someone call you directly on this? Thanks.

Journeyman

Yes, I have upgraded recently to the Instinct HD ( Nov. 5th )...no problems with picture mail until last night.

Journeyman

To get to the Failed message....I click main/messaging/picture, and the name of the person I sent the pic mail to and I get a

" Big red line w/ Failed " on it.

Journeyman

I was successful sending a pic from my wife's IHD to mine...( you get a pic preview when successful on the sending phone )....

But, I have yet to recieve it....

My text messaging works though, so....I don't know what's going on.

Journeyman

Ok...just to update.

Nobody from Sprint called me, soft-reset my phone at least 100 times since this all started

And it worked....So,  Thanks?

Journeyman

Glad to hear the reset worked!!!!  I went ahead and forwarded this update to product. Someone was assigned to contact you.

Journeyman

Thanks for your help izzyks, but it still happens, even after restoring and factory resetting.

Seems to fail on specific numbers, and not others, so who knows...guess I'll live with it

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat