cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Mail Bug

Journeyman

Picture Mail Bug

I think I found a bug. When I get a picture mail, and try to save the picture, it used to ask me where I want to save it, now the circle spins and nothing happens. Then it says the image was saved...yet I cannot find it anywhere. Anyone else have this happen?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Picture Mail Bug

I've really never had problems saving pictures i've received but i also never had the option to choose where i wanted the picture saved. It always saves it under the "saved" picture album.

BTW, lately i've had issues sending pictures. It remains pending for a while but then pending goes away which usually means the picture was sent but the person never received it. Anyone else having issues sending pics?

Message Edited by WestSiide on 12-01-2008 01:22 PM

Journeyman

Re: Picture Mail Bug

So I just got a different image to save. It did exactly like you described. The other doesn't save. Both are just pictures sent from an IPhone.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat