cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Mail???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Picture Mail???

When people send me picture mail it won't save to the phone. does anyone know why? Also isn't there a way to save pics from your email onto your phone for called id pics? I had a saved section the first day I got my phone under the "my photos" section in the fun menu but after the first day it went away and I don't know where my pics are being saved to. Do I need to reset the whole phone or what.. If anyone can help please let me know.. Thank you..

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Picture Mail???

might try plugging your phone into the USB interface - then use Windoze to browse the card and see if the files are still there. The photos will be in the sub-folders of the DCIM folder.

On what might be a related note - I had a sub-folder of my Music folder go south on me - I could see it, but could not access it, nor delete it. I used the drive Properties (right click on it in Windoze) then used the Tools to check the drive for errors - it converted the bad folder to one named FOLDER.000 and let me delete it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat