cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll - 9/24 MR

Journeyman

Poll - 9/24 MR

So, out of curiosity, who actually believes that we will get an update next Wednesday?

Choices:

A. No update - Delayed/Postponed because of bugs

B. An out of the ordinary technicalglitch prevents update from being released

C.No update and no communication from Sprint at all

D. Update actually occurs and works.

E.Update occurs and bricks some of the phone's functions.

I vote B.

And they will tell us about it on Wendesday.

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

B

B

Journeyman

I Vote D I think their is several phone owners have had i...

I Vote D I think their is several phone owners have had it for a few weeks and its in the final test stage and I would They think thy have found most of the bugs! And If all goes well in the Next few days who knows we may see it before the 24th! We could only hope! And that make us all very happy! And I think by the30th of Oct we have a full selections of Applications to look at and consider for our phones.

Journeyman

I'm going with D...the downside though is that there real...

I'm going with D...the downside though is that there really won't be any noticeable improvements, just obscure bug fixes, and maybe, hopefully, a few that we've actually encountered. I'm not trying to be cynical, just realistic.

Journeyman

Re: Poll - 9/24 MR

D I am being an optimist!

Journeyman

D.

Hope springs eternal......

Journeyman

@jethrt wrote:

So, out of curiosity, who actually believes that we will get an update next Wednesday?

Choices:

A. No update - Delayed/Postponed because of bugs

B. An out of the ordinary technicalglitch prevents update from being released

C.No update and no communication from Sprint at all

D. Update actually occurs and works.

E.Update occurs and bricks some of the phone's functions.

I vote B.

And they will tell us about it on Wendesday.

I would like to say F. Using a little from each one above. But I'm trying to stay positive. I say "D"!!

Journeyman

This is what has happened in the past and will happen again:

Sprint may or may not come out with the update, but if they do, it will not fix much.

All the upset people on this forum will get new phones and cease posting here.

All the positive people on this forum will become upset and post negative comments on this forum.

New, positive, Instinct owners will join this forum and post asking why there are so many upset Instinct users.

I've seen this exact thing happen twice now. Why would it not happen a third time?

Journeyman

going with B... we'll get this update at some point next...

going with B... we'll get this update at some point next next week and it won't work. it'll actually make things worse.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I vote D. They've had more than enough time to work the k...

I vote D. They've had more than enough time to work the kinks out.

Journeyman

it better be D after they made us wait.

Journeyman

The correct answer is "A"... That way they can...

The correct answer is "A"... That way they can delay another 10k people or so beyond the 30 day return period. Duh. This phone has so much potential- too bad Sprint does not.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat