cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Vision

Highlighted
Journeyman

Power Vision

Is it possible to shut off the power vision on the phone? Or does it just stay dormant all the time.

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Power Vision

It stays dormant until you activate it by running one of the many web based applications. To check this, goto the following;

Main -> Settings -> General -> Phone Information

scroll to the bottom where it says advanced. If it shows you have a username, then it's currently active. Otherwise it will show nothing for username and below that it will show Power Vision: Disabled. Applications that will activate Power Vision include everything under the Web button, Email, Navigation, some games may also activate it.

How long before it times out and shows disabled again, I don't know, but I'm checking it now to find out.

Message Edited by smotrs on 08-24-2008 08:37 PM

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Re: Power Vision

Thx looking forward to the reply.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat