cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program your Samsung Instinct HD

Highlighted
Journeyman

Program your Samsung Instinct HD

My Sprint Wi-fi doesn't work, The only time I get service is when I'm at home and pick up my home wireless ?  Anyone know how to program sprints SSID, # or is there a special WEP #, or what am I doing wrong ?  Oh we don't have a sprint office close, and the closed one has new people and think it work fine cause its picking up someone elses Wi-Fi , so I have service.  (yea in the city I pick up alot of other peoples )  but whys my sprint network always say 0 networks. when only it shows up ? Enigmatlb

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Program your Samsung Instinct HD

That sounds like it's working correctly.

Sprint does not offer a WiFi service; it is provided in the phone as a courtesy to you so you can use WiFi at home, coffeeshops, libraries, etc.  When you are in a location that offers WiFi service you should see the WiFi network listed.

Thank you,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Does anyone know what to do to udate the Opera program ? Mine just keeps saying I need flash player to view and then tells me I cant?

Journeyman

I am experiencing the same problem and tried to download a flash player, but I receiced a message saying flash player is not suitable for the opera browser. Anyone have a solution?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat