cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about ringtones

Journeyman

Question about ringtones

Is there anyway to transfer my ringtones from one sprint phone to my instinct? Thanks!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

IM not sure but i can tell you a good site to get some fr...

IM not sure but i can tell you a good site to get some free onesthat have good sound quality. Go to www.myxer.com. I also had trouble getting my old ringtones so i just decided to get it through that site...hope that helps

Journeyman

The only way you can get your old ringtones to your Insti...

The only way you can get your old ringtones to your Instinct is if you purchased them from Sprint and they haven't expired. If you purchased them more than 90 days ago they probably expired and you won't be able to re-download them. If you go to the Web tab, and select my account, it will take you to you account homepage. On this page there is a link for your Content Manager, if any of your ringtones haven't expired, you'll be able to re-download them from here.

Journeyman

Re: Question about ringtones

There's a work around by using this site... pcs.cruz-network.net/index.php That's what I found, hope it helps.

Journeyman

Re: Question about ringtones

Thank you for the help so far. Hopefully I will get it figured out because I have LOTS of them and all expired!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat