cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGARDING UPDATES

Highlighted
Journeyman

REGARDING UPDATES

I just spoke with tech support on the phone because my phone keep freezing and taking a long time to load. So she had to do some things on her end that she said only they can do there not in the store or from the phone. It updated my data profile. She also said it need to be done inorder for the new software update to work right.Without me asking she asked the suporvisor about the software update coming out and he told her it is going to be coming out end of July early Aug and it is suppose to help the freezing and slowness of the internet.He also told her there will be somebenefits with this update.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

I sure hope they have an update by Aug. 11. If not, it'll...

I sure hope they have an update by Aug. 11. If not, it'll be back to the store with my Instinct. I really love the phone, and can deal with its quirks, but it's problems with e-mail is a deal breaker.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I sure hope they have an update by Aug. 11. If not, it'll...

I don't have problems with my e-mails it is the internet that freezes or doesn't load pages that are in the phone

Journeyman

Re: I sure hope they have an update by Aug. 11. If not, it'll...

A problem I found with it is, if you have the MP3 player playing and get a call, things are OK. But if that call gets interupted by another call, the MP3 player kicks in and you cant hear anything but music. Only option is to hang-up and got to music and stop the music. Uggg

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat