cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RINGTONE PROBLEM....HELP!!!!

Highlighted
Patron

RINGTONE PROBLEM....HELP!!!!

I just had my instinct activated a little while ago so I just getting used to it. I have tried several different ringtones for incoming calls and the ring starts very quite, almost silent, and builds up and gets louder. When I called it from my other phone it rang on the other phone twice before I could hear it on the instinct. Is this the way they are or is there a way to fix it. I have the vibrate turned off already so it isn't vibrating first.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Some times when you call from other phones it rings on th...

Some times when you call from other phones it rings on that phone a few times before you actually hear it on your phone. I believe this is normal... Hope this helps

Journeyman

i find that using music ringers work very well as far as...

i find that using music ringers work very well as far as the volume is concerned

Journeyman

Thats the way it is! I think they were thinking of people...

Thats the way it is! I think they were thinking of people who forget to turn there phone on vibrate, so its not very loud right away! About the 2 rings be for your phone realizes it? You normally dont call your phone so..... the call still comes through and thats what your worried about! Dont sweat the small stuff! Have fun!

Journeyman

The increase in volume when you get a call is normal for...

The increase in volume when you get a call is normal for the Instinct. Actually, I think it's a nice feature in the event you forget to silence it when you're in a meeting for example. Hearing the phone ring a few times when you are calling the phon before you actually hear the phone ring is not unique to the Instinct. My other phones do the same thing. It really depends on how strong your signal is. Hope this helps.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat