Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received an Uncaught Error in the music player while listening to music, then my S/D card was erased

Journeyman

Received an Uncaught Error in the music player while listening to music, then my S/D card was erased

After receiving the error message, the music player application shut down, so I went back to try to listen to my music and to my surprise, there was no music found on the S/D card. I got out of the application, and restarted the music player, only to discover again there was no music. I then checked to see if I had any of my pictures/videos on the card, and to my surprise, nothing! Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? I've had my Instinct for a couple of weeks now, and kinda guessing I should have stuck w/ my Centro or Switched to the 800w

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

There is a 30 return policy. So if you are still in that...

There is a 30 return policy. So if you are still in that window you can still exchange the phone for the 800w.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The only hold back is the Instinct has so much potential...

The only hold back is the Instinct has so much potential and it looks way cooler than the Palms

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: The only hold back is the Instinct has so much potential...

A few others have mentioned losing data on the memory card but it doesn't seem to be common. If you have a USB adapter you may be able to reformat it.

Highlighted
Master

Re: The only hold back is the Instinct has so much potential...

Here is a link to a free file recovery program that will get back any files that were on your card if you didn't have them backed up. http://www.pcinspector.de/Sites/file_recovery/info.htm?language=1

Thanks to jturnbow forfinding it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

S/D card was also erased!!!

S/D card was also erased!!!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat