cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone volume thing...

Highlighted
Patron

Ringtone volume thing...

It's annoying that ringtones start very low then they go to medium, then kinda loud. And if I have a short text alert, is barely hearable. Sprint, is there any way to make the tone start loud?

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

an option for loud would be good for those of you who wou...

an option for loud would be good for those of you who would like that but i personally prefer it from soft to loud especially at night. reduces the "shock" factor if im sleeping

Patron

Re: an option for loud would be good for those of you who wou...

i don't really care about calls, i do care for texts. I have a short tone, and i can barely hear it. Same thing happened with my UpStage...

Master

NSpeed, That only applies to the preloaded ringtones the custom ones you upload don't do that.

Patron

Still does it. I have my own ringtones, and still does it. Hence the post about it. Smiley Tongue

Master

Really? Mine don't. It's odd that we all have the same phone but they react so differently.

Patron

I know! I guess i'll download the tone, and put a 2 second delay to it to bypass the issue.

Journeyman

Thats what I had to do with my ringtones. you only need to put in a 1 second pause at the start and it will be at full volume when it starts.

Patron

Worked ok. I mean, after a second of blankness in the beggining, works cool now. At least LOUDER than nothing.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat