Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone volume thing...

Patron

Ringtone volume thing...

It's annoying that ringtones start very low then they go to medium, then kinda loud. And if I have a short text alert, is barely hearable. Sprint, is there any way to make the tone start loud?

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

an option for loud would be good for those of you who wou...

an option for loud would be good for those of you who would like that but i personally prefer it from soft to loud especially at night. reduces the "shock" factor if im sleeping

Highlighted
Patron

Re: an option for loud would be good for those of you who wou...

i don't really care about calls, i do care for texts. I have a short tone, and i can barely hear it. Same thing happened with my UpStage...

Highlighted
Master

NSpeed, That only applies to the preloaded ringtones the custom ones you upload don't do that.

Highlighted
Patron

Still does it. I have my own ringtones, and still does it. Hence the post about it. 😛

Highlighted
Master

Really? Mine don't. It's odd that we all have the same phone but they react so differently.

Highlighted
Patron

I know! I guess i'll download the tone, and put a 2 second delay to it to bypass the issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats what I had to do with my ringtones. you only need to put in a 1 second pause at the start and it will be at full volume when it starts.

Highlighted
Patron

Worked ok. I mean, after a second of blankness in the beggining, works cool now. At least LOUDER than nothing.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat