cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming and the Sprint Network

Highlighted
Journeyman

Roaming and the Sprint Network

OK when I have this phone set to auto roam I never get my calls! I'm talking even when I have full bars! Plus my visual voicemail will not work and it says that I have to call in to get my voicemail. ALSO, I have been getting the error that when I call a voice comes on that says I have not been set up in this area, again this is with full bars! Why am I having so many problems? Is it the slotindex? Mine is on 2 and apparently this is what governs how often the phone checks the tower to see if an incoming call is there. This is frustrating and I would like answers, the day I miss a call from the hospital because I have an emergency situation I need to tend too I'm going to be a livid individual!

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

PS . . . when it is set in Sprint Network it isn't any be...

PS . . . when it is set in Sprint Network it isn't any better either .....

Journeyman

I'm experiencing the SAME ISSUE today. It was particularl...

I'm experiencing the SAME ISSUE today. It was particularly bothersome when my wife is home with a potentially sick dog and she's trying to call me and I'm trying to call her. Its also more troubling when we pay the extra $5 for digital anywhere roam.

fortunately, my dane wasn't bloating and everything is fine but this is not the level of service that Sprint has been able to deliver in the past.

And I STILL can't send POP email.

Journeyman

I agree! Where has my old Sprint gone? No wonder Yahoo! n...

I agree! Where has my old Sprint gone? No wonder Yahoo! named Sprint one of the companies to go out of business in the next 10 years

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat