cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S30 Touch Screen Unresponsive

Like many of you, I've also been having the same issue recur off and on with my replacement Instinct.  It seems to get things back to normal if I take my fingernail and run it along and under the edge of the screen.  Often I can get the screen to start working again.  However, I think I will need to just take it back in for another replacement.  Personally, I think the worst thing is that almost all the new phones coming out at touchscreen.  I wonder if touchscreen phones made by other companies (other than Samsung) have similar issues.  Needless to say, I will always pay for the insurance/replacement, because if I have to get a new phone each year due to this (or sooner) it's too expensive to not have the insurance. 

Journeyman

Glad I checked out this forum. I've had my Instinct for about 2.5 years and this just now happened. The fix worked for me!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat