cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT TV

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT TV

Yes. I have to agree with others. There may be server side issues going on as well perhaps...like something not configured right to work with an Instinct...but I think most of the problems lie with the application on the handset itself. I'm hoping that this is already being worked on somewhere and that a TV update is in the list of upcoming application upgrades mentioned. It desperately needs it. As much as the browser has.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT TV

And here's a "feature" request: get rid of the stupidalerts! I absolutely HATE trying to scroll that laggy slow channel list in the TV appand then it gets even slower because the app is trying to pop up some cruddy alert about NASCAR or some other garbage that I never care about, have to tap some button to close it just so I can get back to whatever I was trying to find in the channel list. Makes me furious, since it usually happens right when I'm trying to tap on the channel I actually WANT to see. Hate it, hate it, hate it! Make them go away, please.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat