cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Instinct HD CL31 Software Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Instinct HD CL31 Software Update

Effective 2/15 an Over the Air -- OTA update is available for the Samsung Instinct HD (M850)

This update improves:

• In-phone memory will be correctly displayed when Opera browser is saved as a bookmark
  • Performance when deleting weather and stock content

Be sure to check the Support website on 2/16 if you have any questions about the current software and downloads available for your device.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Instinct HD CL31 Software Update

There's more izzyks...

That's all they gave you?

Master

Izzy, Your link don't work, And the page it should link to has not been updated to reflect this update.

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_Samsung_Insti...Smiley Very Happy

Journeyman

Levi,I only have what was provided and approved from testing. The link does work and reflect the changes later tonight. Please share if you have additional approved updates. Thanks for the post.

Master

http://plss3354.corp.sprint.com:7003/support/articleDetailsPreview.do?articleId={afaf2d20-a929-11de-...

Edited to add I.C. Sorry I didn't notice it said to check it 2/16, My bad!

Message was edited by: Levi4u

Sprint Product Ambassador

the corp.sprint.com domain is only available inside the Sprint network.

The Samsung Instinct HD CL31 Update article is now published on the public Support.sprint.com site.

Message was edited by: wengla02

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

To the team responsible for this update. can you address the problems posted in the feedback thread, maybe work on that wish list, lol...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat