cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Instinct HD Wifi Connection problems

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Instinct HD Wifi Connection problems

We have two Samsung Instinct HD's and neither phone will connect to our Wireless network here at home.

Is anyone else having this problem and how have you solved it?

When we try to connect to our network we put in the code form outr router and my phone trys to connect then the phone freezes.  On my husbands phone says connection failed.

Please Help!

Message was edited by: kglovertric

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Instinct HD Wifi Connection problems

Phone will freeze with repeated failed attempts. If you set a security code for your router, that's the code you need to enter, not what's on the router.

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Instinct HD Wifi Connection problems

I'm having the same problem with the wi-fi....If you get an answer let me know as well..My phone freezes up all the time and it also gets really hot to where you cant touch it...The to surf the web is a joke and the tv and raido dont work either......I took it to a sprint store and they couldnt figure it out either so I dont know what to do .....Someone please help us.......

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat