cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Instinct HD????????

Journeyman

i recently got a new hd and when i had the phone the first time it was amazing but now i cant download ringtones or access facebook?? print is no help and ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I'm having the same exact problem! I was told a number of things.

One, some ringtones are not going to be compatible with the instinct HD.

Two,

you might have a softwear problem & should probably go to your local  store and have them do a hard reset on your phone, make sure to let  them know you would like them to check for software updates.

AND Three,   Sprint has recently updated their website/digital lounge to be  more user friendly and that is when they noticed there has been an  increasingly difficult time for users with Samsung's to purchase  ringtones on the web/their phone. Try using myxer.com.

All of these things I have been told by multipule people and I still can't download anything at all. . . I used to get an error message and now I get the message that my devices is not supported. . .

Hopefully you'll have more success!

Journeyman

So far no better luck i have been told all the same things you have myxer wont work and phonezoo worked long enought to download a few things but the selection from them is slim so it would be really nice if sprint would fix this issue what fun is having a phone if you cant customize it? Thank you for your answer looking like were suck in the same boat with no paddle lol

Patron

Return the phone, get another. Worst phone ever. I've had it close to a year, I have NEVER had so many issues with it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat