cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sarah, Music Store Update?

Highlighted
Master

Sarah, Music Store Update?

IS the "Music Store" update still scheduled for today?

Tags (3)
25 REPLIES 25
Wizard

Re: Sarah, Music Store Update?

Let me check on that. 

Journeyman

Any news?

Wizard

Not yet which makes me think either I am not getting to the right person or someone is out of the office.

I'll do some asking.

Master

Sarah, Nothing yet? This is the one update I have been anticipating the most.

Journeyman

One thing I have been wondering, is with the Music Store updates... do they just update the interface and experience in purchasing music, or is it an actual all around music player update. The Music Player definitely needs some work. I will never purchase music from Sprint, so the Store aspect is completely useless to me. I just want the player to actually work without crashing.

Journeyman

was wondering the same thing. any info? anyone?

Journeyman

my initial guess would be yes, that it updates all, because I don't recall the music player crashing as bad as it does now when you browse by albums. the album artwork was always glitchy from the get-go, but they really need to do something about the loading time and why it always scans the card. when you have an 8gb card with 6gb of music, that takes some time.

Journeyman

BUMP

I really want to see a response on this, it's really the only update I care about.

Journeyman

Agreed. We're now past the week of 2/24. C'mon Mods, someone's got to know what's up with this update.

Message Edited by MarkBugs on 03-04-2009 10:06 AM

Wizard

All I can say is that is coming soon, but I don't have the exact date.

Journeyman

I hope so. I have been getting more "Uncaught Exception" errors than ever in the past two weeks. It feels almost as if once you get one you are more likely to get more in the future. Earlier today I turned my music player on and it just loaded a blank white page and wouldn't open up until I restarted my phone. Yesterday it closed while I was using another application without informing me of an "uncaught exception" or anything. It just stopped playing the music. I also have at least 2 albums on my phone that cause uncaught exceptions. I couldn't find a song I was looking for in "All Songs" because I couldn't remember the artist's name, and since it was on a soundtrack the music player listed the album Radio Sunnydale about 20 times as if they were separate albums because each track was done by a separate artist.

*sigh*

I have been using and putting up with the music player because it is convenient to not have to carry an ipod and has been performing decently (although sluggish) up until this point. I'm getting a little more than fed up, though. I'm hoping this update severly fixes the Music Player's problems.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat