cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Video Mail Does Not Work

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sending Video Mail Does Not Work

Me and my girlfriend bought the phone and love it so far. However, we've been trying to send video mail files that we recorded using the phone. When we press send, the messages show up as Pending and we never receive them. Is anyone else having this issue? What can I do to make it work?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Sending Video Mail Does Not Work

Odd.  It should work - unless the videos are too long.  There's a 2 minute / 6 MB limit for sending video mail.

You can also send it via regular email; just go to the mail program and attach the video to an email.  

Why don't you try it again with a little bitty 10 second video.  See if that works . . .

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

im having the same issue....called sprint...and they didn...

im having the same issue....called sprint...and they didnt have an answer...its annoying...ill keep trying different things...let you know how i make out

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know on other phones you would have to upload a picture to create your picture mail account. If you didn't, you wouldn't be able to sent/receive pictures or videos. Just thinking out loud.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem, so I just call a friend who has verizon and have them send it, that way it always works....your one of a million people with this pic/vid problem.....

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat