cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Video

Journeyman

Sending Video

I sent my wife a video message yesterday and she still never got it on my phone it kept said pending yesterday. We both have instincts, so is there something Im doing wrong?

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Sending Video

There are any number of things which could be causing this to be still in pending status.  Are you able to access the internet from the phone?  Can you send a picture first?  If you can send a picture but not an video, this would be something a network ticket would be done on.  If you are unable to access the internet or send a picture which error message are you receiving or is it just a pending option?

Journeyman

Yea I have internet I need to see if I can send pics. I will try to send her a pic. How long can the video be that you send?

Journeyman

If you are sending to another Instinct phone it is up to 2 minutes.  If you are sending to any other phone the length needs to be under 15 seconds

Journeyman

I just sent a pic and that worked, so its just video then.

Journeyman

the pending message can be also be caused when for example you are sending a text message, and at the same time you receive some kind of notification. you need to get back to the message and resend otherwise it will stay unsend. if you are sending a pic or a video, and you get a notification while it's trying to send... the pic and video won't go through. it will get stuck and say pending. i have only experienced once that i couldn't resend, so i just trashed the pending message and tried again.

Journeyman

This is a known issue that has plagued the instinct since day one. You message will not go thru if it's still pending. You will have to resend the video. I had a video sitting on "Pending" for 3 days and just got tired and erased it. Had this happened to me twice. Videos were not even that long. Less than 20 seconds each. Just resend it. Hopefully they take care of this problem.

Journeyman

I am also having the same problem. Hope they fix this soon!

I am also having the same problem. Hope they fix this soon!

Highlighted
Journeyman

i'm also having that prob... are we "ginny pigs"...

i'm also having that prob... are we "ginny pigs" or what? will all of these problems be fixed? had an iphone and it had problems too......can anybody tell us what's going on?

Journeyman

so is there any changes or better way to send our video f...

so is there any changes or better way to send our video from our instinct phone to another phone...pls help...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat