Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Video

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sending Video

When you are in the video player and hit the 'Mail' icon, it sends the video using Sprint Picture Mail.  Great for some purposes, not so good for others.  To send video directly to an email address, you need to go into the email application and attach the video to the message.  Videos will generally be stored in the 'Camera' folder.  The video sent is 3g2 format at 320x240 pixels.  The attachments come out fine; it should work with most video hosting sites that take video by email.  HOWEVER, the video is less than 15 frames per second.  Pretty choppy.  I wonder if there's a way to push that up?

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Sending Video

Answered my own question.  The camera is locked to a max of 15 FPS.

http://developer.sprint.com/view_devices.do?device=79542

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

im wondering how to send video through a picture / video...

im wondering how to send video through a picture / video messgae....im stummped

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat