cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Up eMail Accounts

Highlighted
Journeyman

Setting Up eMail Accounts

I have may Yahoo set up fine. But just was able to set up my Mac Mail account. I found the Apple Support page for Setting up POP and IMAP Info that is REAL helpful And has GREAT info that will work Helping with ANY email service I bet. Step by Step! If I can be of any help just email I be glad to direct you to the info if you can not locate it! PS I was just also able to add 5 WEB site email accounts to the system using the same guid apple has for us Mac users... But you will see some good windows info their also.

Tags (5)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman bit
Journeyman

i sent a pic to one of my e-mail accounts and it showed a...

i sent a pic to one of my e-mail accounts and it showed an e-mail addres for my phone . it has my username followed by @pm.sprint.com, but i didn't create this e-mail account from my phone is this done by default and how do check this e-mail account, and locate it Also i recieved an attachement from an e-mail and dwnld it to phone and went to browser option to open it, but couldn't it gave me an option to send how do you view downloads from e-mails,, also can u send vidoes to other users like you do pics and texts? if u have answ to these questions thanks

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: i sent a pic to one of my e-mail accounts and it showed a...

bit wrote:
i sent a pic to one of my e-mail accounts and it showed an e-mail addres for my phone . it has my username followed by @pm.sprint.com, but i didn't create this e-mail account from my phone is this done by default and how do check this e-mail account, and locate it Also i recieved an attachement from an e-mail and dwnld it to phone and went to browser option to open it, but couldn't it gave me an option to send how do you view downloads from e-mails,, also can u send vidoes to other users like you do pics and texts? if u have answ to these questions thanks

The @pm.sprintpcs.com address is Picturemail - you can check the mail etc on the web by going to http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/

Yes, you can send videos via Picturemail or email.  In the videoplayback app, if you hit the envelope icon, you will send the video via Picturemail.  You can also attach the file to an email message.

http://forums.buzzaboutwireless.com/baw/board/message?board.id=Samsung_Instinct&thread.id=2207 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat