cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing into Netflix

Journeyman

Signing into Netflix

Is anyone able to sign into the full version of netflix. I can enter my username and password but it will let me hit enter. I would really like access to the full version and not just the mobile. Any help if others have this problem or not would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

I can sign in to netflix and use all aspects of the site,...

I can sign in to netflix and use all aspects of the site, this was not possible via 1.0

Journeyman

Re: Signing into Netflix

I also cannot sign in before or after the update.

Journeyman

I can get signed in but it takes a long time for pages to load in mobile mode and standard mode is not worth waiting for load time

Master

I can't sign in here either, enter username and password but the continue button is unclickable.

So I tried the netflix/mobile and I typed in username and password enter and it just took me to the web version and wanted me to sign in, so I enter username and password but again the continue button is not clickable.

Message Edited by Levi4u on 09-26-2008 04:05 PM

Journeyman

Same problem that I have....Can't click the button to continue after entering my login and password.

Will, is this something you or someone could look into?

Journeyman

Just for note, my wife has a LG Dare and that phone has no problem with netflix. So how can some people log on and other cannot?

Help Please

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat