Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simply Everything Plans

Simply Everything Plans

The Instinct is purchased with one of five all-inclusive plans:

Everything 450 $69.99
Everything 900 $89.99
Simply Everything $99.99
Talk/Message/Data 1500 shared plan $129.99
Talk/Message/Data 3000 shared plan $169.99

By choosing one of the plans based on your total minute usage, you know that you are covered no matter how you use the phone.  You don’t have to worry about getting dinged for trying out something new on the Instinct.

10 REPLIES 10
Patron

Do the share plans also include the email and GPS options???

Journeyman

Yeah Baldie it does. Me and my fiance have the Talk/Message/Data 1500 shared plan $129.99 as a shared plan. We had to change or plan to that to even use the the phone. Its actually a great deal for a shared plan and not to expensive.

Patron

I would really like Sprint to offer a Talk/Message/Data Share Plan with fewer minutes at a substantially lower cost. As longtime Sprint customers, my husband and I are both looking very closely at the Instinct, but the 1500-minute minimum for a share plan is really off-putting. We are on a shared plan now with 800 minutes plus Web and Picturemail, and we don't come close to using up our airtime. Why get a plan that forces us to pay almost 50 percent more than we're paying now for double the airtime we don't use now? It's making our decision between Instinct and the iPhone much harder. Sprint, I hope you're listening ...

Journeyman

I can understand where you are coming from truthseeker. Me and my fiance just went with the $129 shared plan because we didn't have we or pic mail before, just text messaging. So we are cool with it. We had the $69 dollar shared plan with unlimited text added on for $20 dollars so I figure this upgrade didn't hurt us that bad.

Journeyman

Does it have a webcam built in in case I wanna my friends to see me live?? you know like yahoo,msn,etc,etc

Journeyman

Like others have said I also wish there was a lower minute plan. We have 3 phones right now with 800 mins and we just barely hit that. Mom and I will be going alone so 2 phones at 1500 minutes is overkill. Unfortunately this marks up price over $30 more then a shared Iphone plan also so I will have to consider that in making my decision. I rly want the Instinct and it would already be mine if it werent for the minimum of $130 for overkill minutes.

Journeyman

@InstinctAdmin wrote:

By choosing one of the plans based on your total minute usage, you know that you are covered no matter how you use the phone. You dont have to worry about getting dinged for trying out something new on the Instinct.

Except that phone as a modem which is data is not covered in the "simply everything" plan. Why name it that when it really is not simply everything?

Master

Egidio wrote:

@InstinctAdmin wrote:

By choosing one of the plans based on your total minute usage, you know that you are covered no matter how you use the phone. You dont have to worry about getting dinged for trying out something new on the Instinct.

Except that phone as a modem which is data is not covered in the "simply everything" plan. Why name it that when it really is not simply everything?

Journeyman

I am disappointed that Sprint added one thing BACK into the Simply E plan. If you use over 800 minutes on roaming... or over 50% minutes on roaming, or over 50% of kilobytes used while roaming....... they can TERMINATE YOUR SERVICE. It's in the FINE PRINT! I am traveling this month... for 3 weeks. Very unusual, but still doing it. I will definitely go OVER. So, wonder what they will do.

Journeyman

@halcyoncmdr wrote:
I have seen this posted so many times recently. The average user does not use or even know about Phone as Modem. For the vast majority of the Sprint userbase the Simply Everything plan does everything that they use and probably covers more than that. The PAM users in actuality are a minority of the overall userbase.
/rant 🙂

I agree, Kevin. Maybe you can also explain why when I click on Add/Change plan on the Sprint website there is nothing about PAM. The options to add service to my plan include the international calling and other things you mentioned, but not PAM. So, this is really a hidden feature. At least you guys could list it as an option on your web site with a link explaining it.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat