cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Sprint TV?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Slow Sprint TV?

I just wanted to know if there was anyone else out there that was experiencing slow Sprint TV connection speeds. I used to have the Samsung A900 and the TV speed on that phone was fairly fast. I'm dissapointed thus far with the speed on the Instinct. Does anyone know if there is a software upgrade in the works that will rectify this issue?

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Patron

Mine has been slow too. I tried updating my Data Profile...

Mine has been slow too. I tried updating my Data Profile like I read in some of the posts on here and that seemed to work. What I'd like to see now is more Full Episodes. I want to watch my whole Soap not just a clip.

Journeyman

AS with the other discussions on TV, I found that it is a...

AS with the other discussions on TV, I found that it is a function of signal reception. I didn't have any trouble and even signed up for the Sprint TV Xtra for $9.95 per month. So far so good.

Journeyman

o hell yeah...i was really disappointed with the quality...

o hell yeah...i was really disappointed with the quality of the play back, i got the everything plan, but i would be seriously disappointed if i paid for this just as a add on.

Journeyman

Yes, my TV performance is extremely slow and jerky, not w...

Yes, my TV performance is extremely slow and jerky, not worth watching. And signal strength does not seem to matter on my phone. I will see if I can find the posts about updating my Profile.

Journeyman

Re: Slow Sprint TV?

Mine was never all that great on my Samsung A-920, so I just forgot about most of the time, even though it was included in my PV Ultimate pack. Sorta like watching TV on a postage stamp anyway. But on the Instinct I really want to use it. At first it was really crappy like you guys say. I didn't think there was really anything wrong with my data services, but I updated my data profile anyway. Since then it streams reasonably well, although the performance is roughly equal at home (poor signal area) and at work (good signal area). I find it takes a couple minutes to run very smoothly, and even still the picture will intermittently pause for a couple seconds. Not too block though, and the audio stays on consistently. Once in a great while the whole channel will just drop out and it exits the TV app. I also find the live channels work marginally better than the streaming clips, for whatever reason. I just watched it for a few minutes during lunch, it was decent.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat